Dentist - General / Specialist - New Medical Partnership
Newly established medical group
Attractive remuneration & bonus package
About Our Client
Our client is a newly set up specialist medical complex in Hong Kong and provides a wide portfolio of premium and professional healthcare services. To support their new launch, they are looking for a Dentist to join their welcoming team.
* Diagnose and provide dental treatments including scanning, regular cleanings, surgical extractions, implants, teeth alignment, etc.
* Advise patients on the best practices in oral health
* Supervise the work allocation of supporting and relevant personnel
* Document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations accurately and in a timely manner
* Prescribe medications as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Dentistry
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Dentists Registration Ordinance
- Hold a valid practising certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong
- Strong planning, communications and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate, patient and professional character
- Both General Dentists and Specialists are welcome
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration and bonus package
- Supportive and dynamic working culture
- Fully integrated environment equipped with the latest in house scanners, milling machine, 3D printer & laboratory, etc.