- Permanent Headcount
- New Data Initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong's leading bank to further develop their digitalisation programme. With the new initiatives, they are looking for Data Scientists to join their team to perform advanced analytic.
- Develop data science solution, including algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify business challenges and opportunities
- Analyse data and visualise insights
- Support the data governance and architecture of data platform
- Maintain the data model and support data asset management
- Perform data visualisation for monitoring business performance
- Collaborate with business users to understand their pain-points and introduce new data science innovations into business areas such as UX / UI, marketing and risk management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or any relevant disciplines. Master or PhD is highly preferred.
- solid experience in advanced analytics; experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Python, R or similar programming languages
- Familiar with open source packages and experience in Tensorflow or Pandas or Scikit-Learn
- Experience in data visualisation and BI tools, including Tableau, Power BI
- Strong analytical mindsets and proactive personality
- Good command of English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Successful candidates can enjoy driving changes with your data insights, will also gain exposure on analysing customers' behaviors. You will be eligible for a clear career path, a competitive salary and benefits.