Data Scientist - AI/Machine learning
Machine learning/Customer behavior
Expanding data team and global brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of most established financial institution with excellent business performance. They are currently looking for a Data Scientist with experience in machine learning to understand customer behaviors to join their team.
You will be working closely with the IT team and engineers to design and build predictive models predict customer behaviors, and formulate actionable metrics from automating data collection, aggregation, and visualization. You will also assist in planning and executing analytical/Machine Learning project from data sourcing, data cleansing, to model development, model validation, implementation, prototyping and testing. You will also rapidly implement insights from data that can help drive more informed decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid programming knowledge in in C, C++, R and Python
- An In-depth knowledge and experience with machine learning, supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement, classification, regression, clustering models
- Master degree or higher qualifications in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or other Quantitative Disciplines
- Experience in with data science, machine learning and analytics
- 5 years of experience of relevant experience, preferably in insurance or financial services industry
What's on Offer
You will be offered an exciting opportunity working in fast-paced environment with a lot of project exposure in Hong Kong and China. Working alongside with global leaders and professionals with the brightest minds, it will be a great opportunity to develop and push your career to the next level.
Apply now if you are ready to take your career to the next level and shine bright!