Data Science Lead (AI/ NLP)
Innovation & Fast MovingTeam
Data Science Projects (AI/ NLP)
About Our Client
Our client is currently hiring Data Science Lead at 3 year contract basis to manage and lead implementation of data science, analytics, and business intelligence projects with cutting edge technologies. Reporting to Senior Manager, the candidate will potentially lead junior Data Scientists on AI - NLP projects
As Data Science Lead (AI/ NLP), you are required to:
Maintain close communication with multiple business units to understand the business initiatives and optimise the usage of data science and digital technologies
- Deploy artificial intelligence (AI) technology, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Speech Recognition focused solutions to improve customer journey
- Develop Proof-of-concept using multiple statistical languages (e.g. C++, Scala, Java, R) to support AI solutions
- Manage vendors to design and develop AI models
Collect user requirements and support business decision making process by providing solutions in lieu to a analytics and AI approach
- Work closely with Project Manager to deliver customer-facing digital application projects across the group's digital channels (e.g. mobile app, website, ecommerce and cross-media platforms)
- Work closely with managers to perform research and development on top-notch deep learning technologies and develop models/ algorithms to ressolve business issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines.
- PhD/ Master Degree in Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science is a plus
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on experience in Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence projects, preferrable to be focused on NLP or Speech Recognition technologies
- Hands on with C++, Scala, Java, R and Python
- Strong track record in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, e.g. linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, recurrent neural networks (RNN), long-short term memory (LSTM) network, etc.
- Strong experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, TensorFlow, Spark, CNTK, etc.
- Supervisory/ people leading experience is a plus
- Independent, hands on and communicative
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including gratuity, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.