Data Analytics Manager, eCommerce
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a newly set up Joint Venture of two retail industry leaders in US. With their rapid e-business expansion in China market, they are currently looking for a big data specialist with strong commercial sense to join their ecommerce team to further enhance/develop its business performance through data analysis.
It's newly created position for the ecommerce team to be based in Hong Kong to look after China e-business. This role will be directly reporting to VP of eCommerce and responsible for the development and implementation of data analysis to their expanding e-business. You will act as data analytics lead to provide the analytics support of wide range of data sources- merchandising, ERP, eCommerce platform, e-marketplaces, CRM and CMS on a regular basis. You will also need to generate an excellent data analytics roadmap and strategy for the business. You will need to understand the difficulty of different functional teams/business units and to drive analytic solutions to address challenges. You will need to provide an internal training to all business units on the usage of big data analysis and how to apply insights to their e-business development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital, eCommerce or relevant discipline.
- 8-10 years relevant experience in sizable companies. Experience in leading roles as big data analytics specialist
- Good technical knowledge of data models and data integration of various data sources.
- Experience in e-business or retailer sector is a big plus
- Strong commercial sense, quantitative and analytics skills
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, initiative, detail-minded and good team player
What's on Offer
- Good career progression
- Good company benefits
- Expanding business and team