Customer Service Supervisor - Online Game Developer
Online Game Developer
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading game developer across the globe. They have numerous games currently listing on Apple Store and Google Play Store. They are now expanding their business in Hong Kong and aim at recruiting an experienced CS candidate to join and lead their team.
If you are exploring a senior role within CS industry, it would be a perfect opportunity for you to further develop yourself.
- Monitor service quality and customer experience initiatives
- Ensure the quality of service to be in compliance with customer requirements and standard
- Collect customer feedback & handle complex complaints in a professional manner
- Work closely with internal parties to follow up with customer inquiries, feedback or complaints
- Maintain customer loyalty
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service Field
- Previous working experience in gaming industry is a must!!
- Passionate in CS and gaming industry
- Speaks fluent English and Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skills, including MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
- 5 Days work week
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Attractive Salary Package
- Promising career path