Customer Care Associate - Renowned Insurance Corp
Exposure within a multi-national firm
Specialised development within insurnace company
About Our Client
Our client prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider and a market leader in motor insurance.
Our client is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
They believe it is their inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
- Handle customer enquiries in a timely manner from different digital channels, including Email, Web Chat and Letter etc.
- Maintain good customer relationship and promote the company's services
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure proper resolution of customer enquiries
- Address customer feedback/ complaints professionally
- Logging all customer queries in a clear and concise manner and adhering to internal SLAs for follow ups and response times.
- Handle soft complaints from customers and liaise with internal departments to resolve the customers within specified timelines
- Reply or follow up on incoming correspondence and emails
- Build and maintain good relationship and teamwork within the team
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or University Degree holder
- At least 2 years working experience in contact center and/or insurance industry
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese & PC skills
- Good interpersonal skills, self-initiative with a passion for customer centricity
- Attentive to details, well-organized with good problem solving skills
- IIQE I and II insurance license preferred
What's on Offer
Attractive Remuneration Plan
Clear Career Progression