CRM Manager (Technology & Analytics)
Leading multi-business company
CRM Marketing Automation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multi-business group with business across China regions. To expand their business, they are hiring a passionate candidate to manage vendors to drive CRM Marketing Automation project to facilitate the data analytics within the team.
As CRM Manager (Technology & Analytics), you are required:
- Communicate with stakeholders from multiple departments to understand their needs, translate into requirements and user stories for CRM platform consolidation and marketing automation.
- Be the product owner of CRM platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and marketing automation solutions. Duties all through from data migrations, system integrations and customization.
- Demonstrate strong independency in project management.
- Effective manage budget, timeline and resources
- Desmontrate strong negotitation and problem-solving skills. Able to make judgement, pull back and counter-propose on vendor's solutions
- Be sensitive to the latest technology in the market, introduce to CRM team for enhancing customer journey and improve experience
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Information Management or related fields
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Information Technology
- Strong in Project Management; PMP or Prince2 certified is a plus
- Experience in CRM platform implementation; experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in marketing automation solution implementation; Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experinece in retail/ property related application is a plus
- Strong in communicating with multiple stakeholders within in-house environment
- Experience in vendor management; preferred to have strong negotiation skills - able to pull-back and counterpropose on solutions
- Technology-driven, analytical, independent and problem-solving leader
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive benefit package and structured career development for successor.