CRM Manager - Consultancy Firm
CRM system implementation
Fast-moving working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest consultancy firm in the globe providing services across multiple sectors. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for CRM system implementation.
As CRM Manager - Consultancy Firm, you are required to:
understand the needs of different departments and employees through interaction with clients
act as a team leader of consultants to customise our system to suit the needs of each department for clients
provide informational, training and technical support to clients for a quick and successful adoption of the Salesforce system within the organisation
provide timely and concise reporting and updates to the client regarding the progress of this organisation-wide systems adoption.
oversee, including but not limited to the areas of web development, mobile app development, other organisation-wide database systems development etc
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in CRM systems gained in large scale consultancy firms
- Experience in developing CRM roadmap and strategies
- Experience in leading multiple projects and supporting a broad base of business users, systems and technologies for multi-national company
- Ability to tactfully and positively manage and maintain business relationships; and develop communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in people and project management
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Confident, innovative, open-minded and communicative
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.