CRM Analyst - Retail/Property
Great regional exposure
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a property developer, owner and operator of mixed-use, principally commercial properties in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our client is listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong with an employment size of around 4500 people. They operates business in 3 main areas including Property investment, property trading, hotel investment and operations. As for the investment portfolio they comprises office and retail properties, serviced apartments, hotels and luxury residential projects.
- Work and communicate with business units, visualizing business dynamics and customer spending patterns by performing business analysis and use of BI dashboard
- Identifying significant business insights and customer behavioural patterns by performing analytics for better shaping targeted marketing initiatives
- Generate useful business insights, correlation of brands and customer spending behaviour by coordinating with data analytics vendors to design and build BI dashboard and analytics solutions
- Perform evaluation of segmentation algorithm used in omni-channel marketing. Design and coordinate the developments of segmentation platform for effective filtering of targeted customer list for enabling data driven marketing.
- Derive predictive models and method for exploration of business opportunity by designing pilot exercises to explore suitable technology from vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience in data driven marketing and Business intelligence
- Degree in Data Science /Data Analytics /Business Analytics /Information Technology or related discipline
- Team player able to work with different business unit and deliver market insight
- Experience in BI dashboard (Tableau or Qlik Sense) design and segmentation with the use of customer data
- Knowledge of Enterprise grade BI and reporting tools
- Knowledge of relational databases programming (SQL), data profiling and data integration tools
- Experience in correlation modelling, data predictive modelling, machine learning will be an advantage
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Bank Holiday