Crisis Management Analyst - Global Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a well-positioned Investment Bank leveraging its extensive network and outstanding cross-border capabilities to provide a full range of world-class financial services to clients with global influence.
They are now looking for a crisis management analyst to assist with crisis response.
- Support crisis manager in monitoring internal and external events
- Collate and update risk relevant data to form ongoing risk assessments and to support decision-making in a crisis. He or she will assist with crisis response
- Ensuring relevant events are escalated and responded to in an effective and timely manner
- Provide routine reporting based on issues which affect business such as high risk travel, event-related risk, facilities, natural disasters, and other topical threats.
- Assist in analyzing the impact of events or threats
- Other ad hoc tasks such as drafting and disseminate crisis communications.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with standard office computer and web applications (Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good organization skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple requests for information and prioritize accordingly
- Highly responsive and proactive, able to own tasks from start to finish
- Good writing and editing abilities
- Additional language skills preferable
- Interest in/ understanding of international affairs
What's on Offer
- Investment bank experience
- International exposure
- Career progression
- Attractive salary package