Credit Controller - Work life balance - International Law Firm
Double Pay Guaranteed
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC law firm headquartered in the UK. Hong Kong is a hub for their Asia Pacific operations, servicing multinational corporation clients in the region. With over 15 worldwide offices, they are currently undergoing a strong expansion, and are now hiring for high-calibre talent with this headcount.
- Responsible for the regional (Asia) credit control team.
- Review and provide accurate and timely AR reporting, collection status, receipt forecast, bad debt analysis, and other KPI reports.
- Manage to meet the monthly collections target set and reduce aged AR outstanding.
- Process time and disbursement write offs, transfers and splits.
- Proactively management on potential problematic debts.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- International firm experience preferred
- Degree in Accountancy or relevant disciplines
- 3-5 years of Credit Control experience
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package + Bonus
- Excellent Work Culture
- Work life balance
- Guaranteed Double Pay
- 5-Days Work