Creative Director/Senior Creative Designer - Mobile Payment
Well-known mobile payment
Exciting opportunity with a global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is the world's well-known online payment platform under a multinational conglomerate company. Due to the expansion of the business, they are currently adding new headcount within their business and looking for an innovative and creative expert to work on diverse and exciting projects.
Reporting to CMO, you will have the opportunity to participate in internal idea brainstorming sessions and propose visual and relevant design strategies. You will also align visual design strategy with the corporate identity and image of the brand. You are required to work closely & efficiently with marketing teams to support on-going and ad-hoc marketing activities and promotion events. You are also responsible for developing and standardizing the design template for all creative promotion materials from online to offline channels including POSM, mobile ad banner, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in design field, preferable with exposure in mobile/ web product/ advertising industry and design studio. Less experience will also be considered for junior position.
- Strong creative view and ability to communicate and present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- High level of initiative and ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Good command of both English and Chinese and proficiency in Putonghua
- Applicants are required to submit the creative design portfolio
What's on Offer
- Join a well-recognized and rapidly fast-growing business in an exciting field
- Make an outsized impact as a design leader guiding the entire creative direction