Country Manager of Korea -Apparel
Leading apparel company
International career progression
About Our Client
The client a leading consumer goods supply chain group from China. We are a global industry consolidator and multi-product expert in apparel and accessories.
- Overall in-charge of all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in the region/company;
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential;
- Develop and implement an effective strategic business plan;
- Establishes performance goals for all sales departments and department heads, and monitors performance on a continual basis;
- Directs department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Company's Strategic Plan;
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with key customer account of the region and the Company;
- Seeks out & targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the region/Company;
- Provides leadership to the overall business operation of the company, while maintaining focus on the Company's strategic goals.
- Responsible for business management and appropriate people structure development.
- Responsible for managing, controlling and hitting the sales budget
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends (including competitors analysis)
- Coordinates all the divisions of the region with all other regions/affiliated companies;
- Update the company on changing trends in the market and that of the competitors so the Company can make and adjust plans accordingly;
- Responsible for management, mentoring and training the management team of each department;
15. Building company culture to enhance team cohesion.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 15 years Senior management experience in the retail industry, especially in shoes and other consumer goods;
- Abundant experience in running and managing sales team with its own P&L
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and coordination;
- Agile thinking in retail management abroad
- Can adapt to constant business travels and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good English both in writing and oral, Korean language and culture exposure highly preferred
What's on Offer
Country Manager role
International Market exposure