- Full P/L
- Managing a Team of 50+
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in the education consulting sector. Technology, partnership and customer engagement are the driving forces behind this organisations ongoing success.
Reporting to the Regional Head, this role will play a critical part in the evolution and transformation of a well established Hong Kong business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a full P/L across across sales, marketing, finance and HR including two location in Hong Kong
- Setting, launching and delivering on a strategic growth and transformation plan for the HK market
- Drive marketing and social media campaigns that target the Hong Kong market but leverage on a powerful global brand
- Mentor and develop new and existing talent, both front-line and operational, to reach their full potential and career aspirations
- Work in partnership with regional leaders and other country managers as you learn and evolve in the business and in your role
- Create a culture of excellence, passion and well-being that aligns the local market with the regional and global mission and vision
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates will have:
- 15+year of experience including recent responsibilities for a full P/L.
- Industry experience: B2C, Customer Centric, High Touch ... Education, Retail, B2C Services, Consumer Goods.
- A strong sales background (not marketing) and proven experience implementing sales strategies.
- Passionate lead. People management experience is must; teams of 30+ would be idea.
- Experience managing across multiple sites or locations.
- Prior experience with business change and/or transformation.
- Outstanding communication skills; Fluency in Cantonese is a must
What's on Offer
Dynamic work environment. Open to candidates from Education as well as B2C consumer/retail sector. High degree of autonomy. Regional Reporting Line. Full P/L responsibility.