HK$29,653 - HK$35,583
Work in an American advanced technology company
Competitive package is provided.
About Our Client
An American advanced technology company targeting at household appliance.
- Constantly seeks opportunities for value creation through cost savings, cost avoidance, revenue enhancement and risk reduction.
- Validate and negotiate with contract manufacturers on costs including materials, labor and manufacturing costs.
- Work closely with engineering and sourcing team for new production introduction (NPI) on cost management, work out should-cost for a new product and involve in the cost targeting setting. Work closely to achieve the cost targets for new programs.
- Will manage COGs at a SKU, Component level and provide analysis to drive profitability.
- Analyse Cost changes as related to ECN/ECR changes and provide impact of changes on total cost of Sales.
- Provide leadership guidance around cost and price control and drive cost alignment across company products.
- Develop and manage improved processes for company component/assembly costing.
- Assure all company costs are reflected in all Factory / CM pricing.
- Manage pricing issues with CM providers.
- Manage company PO costs and assure accuracy.
- Track and maintain a complete listing of all pricing for each Manufacturing site, and Product Line.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, finance, operations or related field with 8-years plus of costing management experience.
- Measurable accomplishments and experience in a strategic procurement role, including contract negotiations, cost reductions, supplier selection, and supplier management, domestic and international sourcing.
- Extensive experience in electronic products manufacturing industry, good knowledge in factory operations, supply chain management, contract manufacturing operations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical decisions/strategies into business terms and implications.
- Strong business and legal acumen, especially in China and Hong Kong - seasoned professional required, capable of performing with minimum supervision.Positive and energetic team player with strong cross-functional team experience.
- Strong analytical problem solving aptitude.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Extensive experience in working with multi-national companies, engineering and operations team preferred.
What's on Offer
- Diverse and fast growing business/career development opportunity
- Competitive package is provided
- Work across all departments in an American technology company