Corporate Lawyer - Top-tier Offshore Firm (2+ PQE)
Top-tier Offshore Firm
Reputable Corporate Practice
About Our Client
The off-shore firm is internationally recognised as having one of the premier corporate practices, and is looking to expand its team in Hong Kong by recruiting a mid-level corporate lawyer to work on a diverse spectrum of corporate transactions, with a focus on Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands related issues in IPOs, M&A, PE investments, joint ventures, investment fund formation and securities issues.
You will be involved in providing off-shore legal advice to a range of international clients in relation to corporate transactions. You will gain off-shore experience in a wide range of high-value capital markets transactions, including IPOs, M&A, PE investments, joint ventures, investment fund formation and securities issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified in a Common law jurisdiction, ideally in England and Wales
- At least 2 years of general capital market and corporate experience at an international law firm (onshore or offshore) or relevant leading financial institution
- Prior exposure to investment fund formation work is an added advantage
- Excellent English language skills and drafting and negotiation skills
- Chinese language skill is required
What's on Offer
This position is able to offer a clear path within the firm together with stability and attractive salary / benefits.