- Global Bank with Strong presence in Asia
- Familiar with SOE and POE
About Our Client
Global bank offering syndicated loan, global markets and corporate banking services to clients
1. Support senior bankers in market research, client presentations, credit applications, documentation preparation and client on boarding.
2. Coordinate with internal stakeholders and follow up with clients in conducting client KYC.
3. Assist the senior bankers in pipeline management, financials analytics, market study and portfolio review
4. Conduct financial analysis on different industries and markets in Asia Pacific.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's degree in Business or related subjects; master degree and CFA holder is a plus.
2. Solid working experience in qualified accounting firms or financial institutions with hands on experience in market research and credit analysis; master degree graduate with part-time and/or internship experiences in international financial institutions will also be considered
3. Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical and communication skills
4. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
5. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese; additional language skills in another Asian language (e.g. Japanese or Korean) will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Good culture and career progression