Named brand with big platform
This role is a newly created role to provide optimization to this company
About Our Client
This is one of the biggest players in insurance industries.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through process improvement and alignment of various operations across the company that creates the optimum values to clients.
- Define and drive client-centred business operating model with effective client segmentation and go-to-market strategy.
- Work with business leaders responsible for Sales, Client Service, Placement, Finance and IT to manage and drive operational excellence and collaborate with HR where necessary.
- Manage functions of Sales Reporting, Data Quality or equivalents.
- Responsible for all the risk based on compliance framework for the company.
- Work with Service Team Leaders to instil, manage and deliver all KPI requirements.
- Work with Business Leaders to ensure timely and accurate processing of all client policies and endorsements.
- Work with CFO and BU leaders to ensure all budgeting and forecasting is accurate.
- Work with Internal Legal and BU to actively negotiate commercial elements of Aon Contracts as well as ensuring contract deployment to all clients.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an appropriate risk based on compliance framework for all the company.
- Serve as the primary contact between the business and compliance.
- Provision of compliance monitoring services for all entities.
- Plan and conduct compliance reviews and pro-actively identify and compliance risks.
- Conduct compliance training, prepare management reports, maintain policies and procedures.
- Assess the implications of new rules and regulations and direct the implementation of necessary changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep experience in insurance or insurance broking operational support areas preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience in driving organizational changes, process improvement and enhancement of operational efficiency
- Track record in driving client segmentation and design of go-to-market strategy supported by optimum organization structure and talent
- Experienced in Compliance, especially in insurance industry, Risk Control
- People Leadership and influencing skills
- Client Management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Enable Innovation for higher efficiency and productivity
- Create Client Value through our professional service and solutions
- Develop teams to raise engagement and capability
- Maturity to navigate through organizational network and facilitate complex internal business discussions
- Result driven and take accountability for results
What's on Offer
- Regional exposure
- Competitive package.