Contracts Manager - Financial Services
Attractive remuneration and exposure.
Newly created headcount.
About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable financial services, providing financing and leasing company offering world-class leasing and asset management services to financial institutions worldwide, with its headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Advise on compliance issues and potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
- Responsible for legal drafting of internal documents, regulatory filings and other commercial agreements
- Assist in advising on compliance issues for all transactions and support the business
- Create and maintain various databases and processes
- Review the current compliance framework of the company and suggest actions for improvement
- Ensure all regulatory licensing requirements are complied with, as well as regularly liaising with regulators
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Law with legal qualification preferable
- At least 5 years legal and compliance experience in a financial institutional / regulatory body
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
What's on Offer
- Top range of bonuses
- Work-life balance
- Central location
- Reputable team