Consumer Marketing Manager - B2C
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players within the technology industry and is actively expanding their presence in APAC.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, promotional and vendor management
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns, ATL and BTL as a supporting platform to businesses.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results. Learn from the past.
- Efficiently leveraging resources from external partners to increase team effectiveness
- Identify and suggest opportunities for quality and cost improvements with external partners
- Provide overview of ROI in marketing activities
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional interpersonal communications and organization skills.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 8 years of experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge in the technology industry
- Experience with relevant software applications (Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression