Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in FMCG field and they provide a wide range of food products globally.
- Build research & insight capability for the company to enhance brand awareness in the market
- Work on data analysis and market research to bring it to life with actionable recommendations that feeds into the planning cycle
- Translate business questions/ issues into clearly defined market research objectives, and to provide insights to answering or resolving those questions/ issues
- Leverage on market data & insights to support management in business decision regarding new market opportunities, go-to-market investment, re-engineering, etc., as well as marketing team in implementation of strategies
The Successful Applicant
- University or Above, BBA or Statistics preferred
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in market research & analytics
- Both in-house in MNC and international research agency experience preferred
- Hands-on market insight experience is a plus
- FMCG experience is a must, Preferably in Food & Beverage
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, influencing, and presentation skills, together with fluent spoken and written English and Chinese capabilities
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive remuneration package and progressive career path to the right candidate.