One of the leading Construction Companies in Asia
About Our Client
My client is a long established reputable construction enterprise with sound business portfolio in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region.
*Establish an implementable plan/strategy to professionalize the organization's project management
*Conduct regular reviews on major projects to establish a variation order strategy, if necessary.
*Support project managers on major projects to prepare and negotiate variation orders.
*Participate in relevant project management, provide directions in creating customer confidence, closing final negotiation and resolving conflicts.
*Support project managers of major projects to negotiate commercial issues.
*Develop effective and appropriate training materials to facilitate a better understanding of construction and project
*Lead the project managers in capturing technological and application requirements for new installation and construction activities.
*Cultivate appropriate professional relationships with consultants, government agencies, architects, builders and developers.
*Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering/Construction/Architecture or a related field.
- At least 15 years of working experience at Construction industry.
- A veteran of commercial/contracting field.
- Result orientated, good time management and commercial requirements savvy.
- Strong communication, negotiation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal employees and external customers.
- A strong leader with hands on approach and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ability to be highly successful in a matrix management organization.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and promising career path are offered to selected candidates.