Construction and Engineering Associate / Senior Associate
Common Law qualification
About Our Client
Hong Kong Projects, Engineering and Construction practice with an established reputation as a leader in its field.
Challenging role representing parties in many ad hoc arbitrations conducted by the major arbitration institutions in respect of construction projects in the region and throughout the world. You will also advise on the drafting and negotiating of engineering and construction contracts and assist with contractual advice during the course of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Common Law Qualified - 2 - 6 years post qualification experience.
- First rate arbitration and/or litigation experience - gained in a leading construction practice.
- Strong legal knowledge - in respect of construction and arbitration matters.
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice.
- Strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - to play a role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with client.
- Fluent Cantonese/Mandarin - preferred but not mandatory.
What's on Offer
Work closely with colleagues in the APAC Infrastructure Group in relation to regional projects and disputes as well as financing of projects.