Conflicts & Compliance Analyst - Law Firm Experience Required
International Law Firm
Inclusive Team Environment
About Our Client
A UK headquartered law firm is currently seeking to add a new headcount to their existing team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Team Manager in Hong Kong, this will will involve:
- Apply conflict search rules
- Analyse new clients and conflict search requests
- Work closely with Conflicts Lawyers on search scope questions and make recommendations
- Perform research in online search tools
- Review and process request revisions
- Assist with anti-money laundering procedures including CDD researches
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
The required candidate must have 2+ years of conflicts/compliance experience gained from a law firm. They must have extremely high attention to detail and be able to use their initiative. Strong Chinese and English language skills are also required.
What's on Offer
You will receive excellent training and development opportunities in this position.