Conflicts Analyst - Law Firm (experience required)
International Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is an international law firm with headquarters in the US. Their global compliance team sits in the UK, so this is a new position to sit in the Hong Kong office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance in the UK, this position will be primarily responsible for:
- Apply conflict search rules
- Analyse new clients and conflict search requests
- Work closely with Conflicts Lawyers on search scope questions and make recommendations
- Perform research in online search tools
- Review and process request revisions
- Assist with anti-money laundering procedures including CDD researches
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
The required candidate must have 1-2 years of conflicts experience gained from either a law firm or professional firm. It is preferable that the candidate holds a law degree. They must have extremely high attention to detail and be able to use their initiative. Excellent Chinese and English language skills are required.
What's on Offer
You will receive excellent training and development opportunities in this position.