- Central Office
- International Culture
About Our Client
Multi-asset platform providing access to trade across FX, FX options, futures, stocks, etc.
- To provide compliance support and advice on a broad range of matters including regulatory, financial crime and data protection
- To plan and execute compliance controls, monitoring and surveillance including transaction monitoring
- To conduct quality check on relevant marketing materials
- To liaise and manage relationships with Hong Kong regulators and auditors
- To regularly review and keep up-to-date relevant internal policies and procedures as well as client terms and agreements.
- To be responsible for AML under HK's MIC regime
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a Compliance capacity within the financial industry
- Good working knowledge of relevant HK financial legislation and/or prior experience with HK regulatory authority
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, ideally some Mandarin too
- Ability to work independently
- You will be part of the APAC Compliance team whose members are based in Singapore and Shanghai
What's on Offer
A competitive salary plus benefits package.