- 2+ Years of Experience Required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading law firm with headquarters in the UK. They have a large global compliance team, which is currently expanding their headcount in Hong Kong.
Reporting to a Senior in the team, this role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review new/existing clients and identify any issues regarding AML
- Perform conflicts of interest checks
- Conduct risk assessments
- Adhere to and build on existing internal policies
- Keep up to date with global compliance rules and regulations
- Liaise with internal lawyers and other offices on ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
The required candidate must have 2+ years of compliance experience handling AML/conflicts matters. Whilst law firm experience is preferable, candidates from the financial services industry will be highly considered. A law degree will also be desirable. Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese will be necessary for this role.
What's on Offer
You will receive hands-on training and development opportunities in this position.