Compliance Manager - Reputable MNC
Flexible working hours
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational medical technology company that has been growing steadily. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking to hire a Regulatory & Compliance Specialist to join their investment operation.
- Work closely with APAC Finance team and APAC internal audit team and provide guidance and input on regional cross‐department projects.
- Maintains current working knowledge of current and emerging laws and regulations, and periodically reviews and updates standards relating to compliance.
- Responds to alleged violation of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct by recommending the initiation of appropriate investigation procedures in partnership with Legal and Human Resources.
- Responsible for supporting the APAC CO on the implementation of compliance program plans, tasks and initiatives to ensure push‐down throughout the organization.
- Responsible for developing strong relationships throughout area of responsibility to foster an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, good team player with interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Analytical with commercial sense and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.