Compliance Manager - Big 4 Background is a MUST
Group Level Position
10-20% Regional Travelling
About Our Client
Our client develops and manages operation with large-scale infrastructure in over 25 countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
You will propose, execute and manage internal control and compliance reviews across the Group's global operations. You will be exposed to different geographical jurisdictions through a range of job assignments and rotation, as well as conducting on-site reviews to ensure full compliance. You will play a leading role in identifying and communicating with management on any control deficiencies and providing effective remedial recommendations, as well as applying your professional knowledge and experience to provide consultancy and management services for the Group.
You will have the opportunity to lead cross-team projects, collaborating with colleagues to implement best practice in line with the Group's standards and practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or relevant disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years of experience in financial and operational audit, risk management, compliance gained from Big 4 and sizeable corporations with regional/international exposure, IT audit experience is a plus
- Stable career track record, independent, high initiative with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving, communication and management skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with overseas working experience is an advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.