- Global financial services firm
- Excellent exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the largest investment firm in the world with assets over US$10 trillion. Currently, they're looking for a Compliance Associate for their marketing program.
- Responsible for the compliance clearance process of marketing materials with various team across the region
- Develop and organise various client events such as client seminars/roadshows, education trainings and due diligence meetings.
- Manage the AML, COE and ABC process in relation to promotional activities for the Institutional Business in the region.
- Develop and maintain various reports both ad hoc and standard.
- Manage budget and ensure expenses is spent efficiently within budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 years of compliance/banking experience
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Excellent global investment firm exposure
- Attractive salary and package
- International company culture
- Close to MTR location