- Exciting new compliance opportunity
- Global team
About Our Client
London based Asset management with institutional clients
Assist the Head of Compliance (Asia) and global Compliane Team to provide oversight, advice, monitoring, training and maintance of the Compliance manuals, policies and registers.
- AML & Due Diligence
- Regulatory Compliance
- General Compliance
The Successful Applicant
▪ Basic knowledge and experience of Asian regulations and market issues.
▪ Perceptive and meticulous approach to Compliance monitoring.
▪ Able to build relationships and communicate effectively.
▪ Confident working independently, and as part of a team.
▪ Good verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Proven administrative skills and a commonsense, pragmatic approach.
▪ Organised and methodical, with high attention to detail.
▪ Conscientious and hard-working.
▪ Eager to learn and driven to self-educate.
▪ Numerate and IT literate.
What's on Offer
- Good working culture
- training and mentoring provided
- Global team exposure
- Competitive pay and bonus
- Flexible working location