International Off-Shore Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prominent offshore law firms. With 8 offices around the world and operating in 4 jurisdictions, our client is an award winning and highly respected international organisation.
Working in a large team, this newly available position will involve the following:
- Providing share registrar services to listed companies, e.g. update share registrar and issue share certificates
Providing all round corporate services to both private and listed offshore companies, e.g. BVI and Cayman Islands
Liaising with clients and drafting email correspondence
- Coordinating the production, publication and distribution of company accounts and reports
- Provide all-round support to Director, e.g. coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, record minutes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position will ideally be a student member of HKICS and demonstrate a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience. They must be extremely proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin. This role will ideally suit an individual who is self-motivated, organised and enjoys working independently. This role also requires the successful candidate to demonstrate a hard-working and forward-thinking attitude.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent reward recognition
- Immediate start available