Company Secretary + Investment Relations - mainboard listed
Company Secretary + Investment Relations
About Our Client
My client is a mainboard listed company with global presence. They are the leading player in the industry. They are currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join them.
- Handle full spectrum of Company Secretary duties for both Hong Kong and PRC listed companies including preparation and review of interim and annual reports, announcement and circulars
- Organize board, committee and shareholders' meetings
- Liaise with internal and external parties for company formation, maintain and handle full set of company statutory records for Hong Kong and PRC companies
- Ensure compliance with Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules, other statutory requirements and regulatory matters
- Lead the investor relations function to formulate company's investor relations strategy as well as maintain effective communications between the company and its shareholders.
- Work with different stakeholders to produce investor presentation materials, corporate leaflets and brochures, press release, annual reports, etc. and also answer inquiries form shareholders.
- Formulate the crisis management strategy, understand the market trends and competitors movement to maintain company's competitiveness in the market.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have more than 8 years of experience in company secretary and the qualification of company secretary. You should also have minimum 5 years of working in mainboard listed company.
What's on Offer
Excellent package will be provided to the suitable candidate.