Company Secretarial Officer - Investment Bank
Team of 6
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment group focused on asset management, capital markets, corporate finance, securities for both institutional and corporate clients globally. They have offices in over 25 cities across Europe, America and APAC regions.
- Providing general company secretarial support to the team in handling maintenance of corporate records of group entities in multiple jurisdictions, minute preparations, drafting resolutions, annual returns etc.
- Assisting and co-ordinate board meetings, committee meetings and audit meetings
- Perform ad hoc duties and some admin support for meeting arrangements if required
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally have at least Student Membership of HKICS with 3 years working experience
- Able to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Processing
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin Chinese)
- Able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
What's on Offer
- Excellent brand name
- Stable bonuses
- Hong Kong Island