Company Secretarial Manager, HK Listed (Up to 60k)
Solid experience gained from listed/pro-firms
About Our Client
Established for over 50 years, our client has developed businesses across Hong Kong and major cities in Mainland. They are currently looking for experienced candidate with listed/pro-firm background to join their Company Secretarial Team as Manager.
Reporting to the Company Secretary, you will be responsible for handling a full spectrum of company secretarial work for both the holding company and its subsidiaries. You will also help with drafting and reviewing announcements and circulars, as well as to work closely with external parties on assigned projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Corporate Governance or relevant business discipline
- Associate member of HKICS/ICSA
- Solid 10 years or above experience gained from reputable listed companies/pro-firms
- Prior experience in people management is highly regarded
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
What's on Offer
- Managerial level
- Hands-on listed exposure
- People management