Company Secretarial Assistant
International Law Firm
Mixed Private & Listed Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known law firm with headquarters in the US. They have a small company secretarial team, which sits under their corporate department.
Working closely with the Supervisor, this position will require the following duties:
- Handling full spectrum of company secretarial duties for Hong Kong private companies, listed company and its subsidiaries in Hong Kong
- Preparation of board meetings, board committee meetings, shareholder meetings and annual general meetings
- Statutory and routine filings
- Liaising with Companies Registry other relevant government authorities
- Assisting in handling all corporate governance issues, company incorporation and registration and shares transfer of companies
The Successful Applicant
This is a junior level role so the preferred candidate is required to have around 1-2 years of company secretarial experience. Whilst law firm experience will be an advantage, candidates coming from professional firms will be highly regarded for this role.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work alongside the Supervisor in handling a wide range of matters.