Company Secretarial Assistant - Offshore Firm
Market leading organisation
About Our Client
Our client are a leading international offshore law firm. They are best known for their quality of service they provide to their clients - which has lead to their achievements and success.
The official job duties for this position will be:
- Handle complete company secretarial duties
- Responsible for compliance for HK, BVI and Cayman Island companies
- Maintain records, registers, filings and the relevant company secretarial database
- Prepare minutes
- Liaise with in-house and external parties
This position will also require you to perform ad-hoc tasks as requested from time to time by the Manager.
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit a candidate with around 2-3 years work experience. Exposure to HK and offshore jurisdictions, as well as being a student member of HKICS will be highly advantageous. Our client is looking for someone who demonstrates strong verbal and written English and Chinese. The ideal candidate will have solid interpersonal skills, be willing to learn and be a great team player in an already successful team.
What's on Offer
- Initial on the job training
- Continuous learning and development
- 5 day working week
- Possibility of career progression