Commerical Director - Digital Media Agency
About Our Client
Our client is a digital marketing agency with offices with multiple offices around the globe. They are currently looking for a commercial director candidate with excellent client facing skills to handle their key accounts. commercial director will handle ongoing projects with these clients. This will be an exciting opportunity for individuals with all-rounded digital marketing and agency experience who is keen to work with retail and consumer brands.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager. Acting as the senior focal contact, you will make pitches to the clients suited to the market dynamics and the requirements of the clients. You will also liaise with senior stakeholders and across team to build strategic plans for digital marketing campaigns, including the use and development of social media platforms. You are expected to also balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- Provide strategic directions to client business with in-depth understanding of client business both internal dynamics and market dynamics;
- Work with senior stakeholders to plan, develop and manage digital strategies and directions across multiple accounts to meet and exceed the expectations of clients;
- Receive digital project briefs from client and work with digital teams to ensure good quality of deliverables and meet client's expectation;
- Liaising with internal/ external parties for the architecture and strategic development of social media platforms;
- Provide consultative guidance on digital and best practices to team members to drive revenue and profit to achieve the company`s growth;
- Participate regular meetings with clients and lead presentations in partnership with senior stakeholders;
- Managing campaign content, customer analytics and reporting tools for clients;
- Monitoring the effectiveness and performance of the company as well as the activities/ campaigns;
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this position, you must have a minimum of 10 years of solid experience in digital marketing and account management. Aside from excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin, the ideal candidate should have significant experience in leadership and professional client relationship management and a result-drive mindset with good business sense. Candidates from sizeable advertising agencies or experience working with luxury retail and consumer is a must.
What's on Offer
The right package will be given to the right candidate.