Commercial Excellence Specialist - MNC - Global Exposure
About Our Client
My client is an international organization with strong presence in the industry, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join their financial team.
Working with a global team, you will be reponsible for:
- Works in a team environment to complete ad-hoc financial analysis, reports and special projects related to client statistics and firm financial metrics
- Analyzes revenue correspondence to different stakeholders
- Utilizes analytical skills and expert knowledge of business, economics, finance, and accounting to complete complex tasks.
- Builds financial modelling
- Utilizes financial system and Business Objects to obtain data and organize the information and build reports to facilitate effective analysis.
- Accurately interprets requests for analysis and reporting to produce appropriate and correct final work product.
- Effectively communicates work product to colleagues across the firm through e-mail, phone, web conference, video conference, and in-person presentations. Answers any questions that may arise regarding the data and/or analytical methods and assumptions used to build the work product.
- Makes recommendations to streamline workflow and process within the organization. Utilizes new technologies to automate tasks and reporting.
- Maintains detailed records documenting procedures, methodologies, and sources of information employed while performing analytical tasks.
- Ensures timely delivery of accurate and professional work product.
- Completes special projects as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- Five (5) or more years related analytical experience in finance or accounting desired.
- Experience at a professional services organization desired.
- Experience in working on ad-hoc requests and projects in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Excellent working environment and benefits will be provided to the suitable candidates.