- Good Employee Compensation Package
- Distinguished Talent Program
About Our Client
China Electric and Technological Group Chongqing Sound and Optoelectrical Co., Ltd. is a subgroup company directly managed by China Electronic Science and Technology Group Company (the500 enterprises in the world) It has four first class Institutes (they are the 9th/24th/26th/44th Institutes of China Electronic Science and Technology Group Company).
Headquartered in Chongqing, the company has four research institutes, 15 industrial companies, a listing platform, two production bases in Chongqing and Mianyang, and R&D centers in Shanghai, Beijing and Chengdu. As of 2021, there were more than 8000employees, 50% of them had master's degree or above in R&D team, their main business income exceeded 6 billion, their profit was nearly 600 million, and their income and profit level were in the forefront of China Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Development Research: Research on CMOS image sensor design technology, keep abreast of the industry developments, understand user needs deeply, and implement the development plan of CMOS image sensor.
- Technical goals: Break through high sensitivity, low noise, high speed, high CMOS/SPAD image sensor architecture design, analogue circuit design. Create IPs that are integral to the products' design.
- Product objectives: Lead the development of more than 2 shelf products and create a series of high performance and high reliability CMOS image sensor device products.
- Market target: Cooperate with product marketing team to promote CMOS image sensors.
- Talent development: Guide the analogue/digital/pixel/layout module engineers to complete design work, and systematically improve the technical level of team.
The Successful Applicant
- Doctorate degree specialising in microelectronics and integrated circuits
- Has strong industry foresight and understanding of the market
- Has deep knowledge on CMOS image sensor architecture design and analogue circuit design.
- Proficiency in mainstream EDA software and familiar with the hybrid integrated circuit full process simulation design process.
- CMOS image sensor device design experience of more than 3 years in well-known enterprises or research institutes, mass production experience is preferred
- Experience in managing major projects and designers
What's on Offer
Good Employee Compensation Package
Distinguished Talent Program(family resettlement allowance; housing allowance)
working location : ChongQing ,China