Fast growing platform with great opportunities
Competitive salary package with attractive stock incentive
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up company with very fast step into the medical market. With the support from foreign leading. medical companies, our client has more ability to acquirechinese market in a short period of time.
- Represent the company to lead Interactions with CFDA, FDA and other regulatory authorities in preparation of IND filing, safety reports and NDA filings; Manage and contribute medical input and review of regulatory documents such as IND filings, clinical reports and NDA's.
- Provide leadership and management in designing and building CANbridge in-house and outside medical and clinical development organization and capabilities to meet the company's product portfolio strategy and development need and compliance requirement.
- Provide medical, clinical and feasibility assessment to CEO and company business development team on prospective in-licensing and co-development opportunities.
- Provide medical and clinical expertise, oversight and management, including but not limited to medical training for clinical operations, KOLs and study staff, and medical reports and reviews of data collection forms.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in clinical development of large molecule drug candidates.
- Excellent leadership, organization, judgment, decision making, coordination, influence and excellent team management skills.
- A proven track record in Phase I- III clinical research studies and trial design as well as the successful submission of IND's and marketing approval-directed filings.
What's on Offer
- Fast growing platform with great opportunities
- Competitive salary package with attractive stock incentive.