- Cloud centric environment/ initiatives
- Rapid growth plan
About Our Client
This Financial services is a Leader in its field in Asia, who has a rapid growth plan in coming years. They are SFC regulated, who serves institutional investors access to Venture Capital investment. To cope with their expansion and the revamp of their infrastructure needs (to cope with digital initiatives), they are seeking for a seasoned Infrastructure Architect to contribute to the design of a Cloud centric infrastructure platform, to prepare technical specifications, and to steer external vendors on project implementation to production. Strong knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and scripting are the keys to the role.
- Analyze existing systems & requirements
- Lead the design & development of roadmaps/ implementation plans of a Cloud centric infrastructure platform
- Develop plans/ stages for integration
- Develop scripts to cultivate an automated, scalable and reliable infrastructure environment
- Embed security measures/ risk control elements into the architecture, with an aim to safeguard from external threads & fulfill regulatory requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree holder
- With 6+ years' experience in IT infrastructure architect/ design
- Familiar with Windows server, VMWare, MS Azure, m365 & MS Active Directory, IT network, IT Security; etc.
- Good with hands-on PowerShell scripting
- DevOps experience a plus, i.e. CI/ CD, Jenkins, Docker; etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in both English and Cantonese
What's on Offer
In addition to an excellent compensation package, great career advancement opportunity/ exposure will be offered alongside the expansion of the business!