- Reputable Retail Banking group
- Obtain Cloud Architect certifications
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Retail Banking group with on going digital transformation road map focus on fin-tech and block-chain
- To be a team member of Information Technology Department
- To create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
- To participate in architecture office for architecture review and approval
- To regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software
- To develop and organize cloud systems
- To work closely with IT security team to monitor the company's cloud privacy
- To respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- To offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud
- To identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
- To design Cloud Native Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS / Azure
- To independently lead client design workshops and delivery complex projects with AWS / Azure native services
- To Business Case development/TCO, application assessment, and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- To contribute to the company cloud community and assets
- To set strategic direction to establish near term goals for responsible area
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
- Preferable over 6 years' working experience in IT covering the following:
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting cloud solutions
- Strong cloud architecture design in application, security and infrastructure
- Achieved Associated Solution Architect or Solutions Architect Certification
- Professional qualifications like CISA, CISSP and relevant cloud security certification are a plus
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
What's on Offer
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of working experience of providing infrastructure design and implementation.
- Extensie project experience migrating from legacy systems and deploying complex cloud-based solutions.
- Experience on design and implementation experience in different Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience on providing total solution to support cloud service i.e. Provisioning, Automation, Monitoring, Security, Resilience, Backup and Recovery, etc.
- Experience on providing cloud native application infrastructure design e.g. Serverless, Kubernetes (K8S), etc.
- Experience on DevOps and Infrastructure as Code e.g.Terraform, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience on Cloud and on-premise single sign-on and authentication e.g. LDAP, Forgerock, Azure AD and ADFS.
- Experience on mission critical, high availability, high performance and large-scale systems infrastructure.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
Quote job ref
+852 2848 9542