Clinical Research Associate
reputable MNC CRO company with dynamic culture
Positive career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational CRO company focusing on providing clinical services to pharmaceuticals and bio-tech companies globally, The Company is currently expanding and looking for a clinical research associate to join the top-notch team.
- Liaise with Medical Affairs and Development Operation function to ensure clinical trial in compliance with standards
- Strong knowledge in FDA and EMA Regulations, GCP and with various clinical operating procedures
- Monitor regional vendors to guarantee quality clinical services
- Responsible with preparation work with study-related information from databases
- Ensure accurate clinical data which supports product registrations
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in pharmacy, nursing or other bio-medical related field is preferred
- Clinical trial operations experience within pharmaceutical research/CRO would be an advantage
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Excellent experience to work in a leading global CRO.
- 5 day work
- On the job training
- Team working culture