Clinical Research Associate (Medical Device)
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well known medical device company.
To ensure the rights and the well being of the trial participants are protected and the reported trial data is accurate and verifiable from source documents. The CRA is also the primary link between Investigation sites and Sponsor, acting as a site manager ensuring that clinical trials are conducted and documented as per ICH GCP guidelines, global and local regulatory requirements SOP's.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-4 years of independent CRA experience;
- Solid knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations;
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills with a genuine commitment to contributing to the development of innovative treatments;
- Previous experience in monitoring oncology trials would be highly desirable
- A strong track record of performing visits to sites according to the Clinical Monitoring Plan.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive remuneration package and excellent exposure to the right candidate.