- Clinical Researh focused
- Leadership Role
About Our Client
My client is an established life science academic institution with new projects in place. They are looking for a high calibre to join them to take up a project manager/coordinator role.
- Manage research team to conduct a community-based research study on infectious/Covid focused topics
- In charged of the overall clinical study
- Conduct regular participant follow-up activities including vaccination, case studies, specimen collection, health education
- Comply with good research practice according to SOP, GCP and other regulatory requirements
- Liaise with ethics, regulatory and external bodies; and assist in quality assurance
- Research experience in infectious diseases would be preferred but not a must
The Successful Applicant
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor's degree or above, be registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong, and hold a current Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certificate.
- They should have at least 2 years' solid experience in managing epidemiological or clinical studies
- An excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, medical benefits and bonus