Clinical Marketing Manager APEC
Our client is a globale market leader in medical device
Competitive salary package + Excellent platform
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed company, which develops, manufatures and sells radiotherapy systems. Our client has advanced technologies and great vision and misson globally. It has mature market abroad and now entering China market quite aggressively.
- Report to the Marketing Director and work with headquarter to formulate and execute clinical marketing strategies and marketing programs in Asia Pacific
- Understand CyberKnife and TomoTherapy system practice in different country markets in the region, and identify specific treatment opportunities and techniques to support clinical application growth strategy
- Oversee the utilization and deployment of all clinical related information, e.g. publications, treatment protocols, etc, to support the growth strategy in Asia Pacific
- Work with regional Medical Affairs manager for all current clinical study sites in Asia to understand progress monitoring, data collection, communication with the regional investigators to ensure efficient and realistic completion
- Participate actively in on-site and in-house presentations, customer visits, demonstrations and training activities with emphasis on clinical techniques
- Support medical professionals outreach activities such as Continuous Medical Education (CME), editorial programs, peer-to-peer conferences, customer education programs and company sponsored symposia
- Establish Education Centre in Asia Pacific as to host Application Training workshops beyond the level of basic product training for existing customers
- Establish Clinical Shadowing Sites in Asia Pacific as to host clinical shadowing for new customers using company Systems.
- Establish Reference Sites in Asia Pacific so as to provide clinical experience to company's prospective customers who may consider to use company Systems.
- Assist in the developing and re-enforcing product positioning and differentiation in each country marketplace. Execute and monitor penetration and competitive strategies and communicate product issues on regional level.
- Work closely with Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, Surgeons and hospital management to define clinical and treatment needs and match those with our current product offerings or translate those requirements for product development.
- Support localizing global tools and processes, develop news sales tools, complying with Corporate policy and standard, to support achieving marketing objectives of products and services defined in the annual marketing plan.
- Train sales force on products, positioning, competition as well as appropriate usage of clinical-related marketing collaterals.
- Support the sales force with customer visits, product demonstrations, local meetings and symposia.
- Assist in exploring new market opportunities for treatment and helping define and develop customer user interfaces
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in life science, Doctor's Degree or Master's Degree preferable
- 5+ years experience in medical device or pharmaceutical clinical affairs; oncology experience preferable
- Clinical/product marketing experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed basis
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package