- Reputable Medical Clinic
- All-rounded management position
About Our Client
My client is a leading medical imaging and speciality clinic in Hong Kong. They have renowned reputation and locate in prime location.
- Oversee HCAs, ENs and RNs during clinical procedures, patient handling, registration etc.
- Responsible for cost control and budgeting for the clinic
- Prepare internal policies for and be involved in nursing staff training and customer services
- Manage stock level for clinical consumables and monitor their expiry dates
- Manage patient flow, answer enquiries, prepare patient records, and any other issues as assigned
- Directly report to the General Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in any fields, preferably nursing and medical fields
- Familiar with clinical procedures like FNA, core biopsy and general procedures like blood-taking and ECG
- 5+ years of experience working in imaging and/or medical clinics, experience in a management/supervisory role will be an advantage
- Literate in common lab terminology
- Proficient in both Cantonese and English (spoken and written)
- Basic computer literacy
What's on Offer
Competitive salary would be offered to the right candidate. Candidate with less experience might be considered for Assistant Manager role.