Clerk of Works
Hong Kong Property Developer
Famous for Premium and luxury residential projects
About Our Client
Our client is one the leading property developers in Hong Kong with many on-going new development projects. It specializes in premium luxury residential projects in Hong Kong. It is hiring additional headcounts to look after the quality of the projects. The portfolio consist of residential and commercial projects.
Reporting to the Construction Manager and Project Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day site supervision of building construction works of the Group's real estate development projects to ensure that quality and progress of the site works are consistent with expectations of the Management. The incumbent shall be required to station at project sites and may rotate between various projects as assigned by the Construction Manager from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate/ Degree in Building Studies or related disciplines;
* Minimum 8 years site experiences of real estate construction projects;
* Sound knowledge in building construction such as trade practice, work sequence, construction
* Basic knowledge in Statutory procedures related to building construction;
* Basic knowledge in commonly used Building Contract Forms;
* Proficiency in PC application including MS Excel & Word;
* Be conversant with safety and quality procedures;
* Good communications, reporting skills in Chinese and English
* Good interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent chance to work on a property developers which has strong pipelines for new development projects in Hong Kong.